The rise of COVID-19 has dramatically impacted the way we communicate, work, and build. As a leader in health and safety training, PBS is working with local municipalities, educational organizations, and construction companies to educate and document COVID-19 compliance efforts, with the ultimate goal of maintaining safety on job sites, keeping projects running and preventing regulatory shutdowns.
Review of safety plans for COVID-19 compliance
- Site Specific Safety Plans (SSSPs)
- General Contractor and major Subcontractor SSSPs
Job site COVID-19 compliance
- Provide Social Distancing Officers (Physical Distancing Officers) and Monitors and site inspections as needed on job sites
- Review project conditions
- Coordination with project site and appropriate staff to identify areas of improvement and/or acute health and safety concerns
- Assist project site and appropriate staff with improvement of SSSPs and or site activities/conditions
- PPE recommendations
- Web-based documentation management
- Training of Social Distancing Officers (Physical Distancing Officers) and monitors
- Safety orientations
COVID-19 Facilities Reoccupancy Services
PBS works collaboratively with public and private clients as they develop reoccupancy plans to provide COVID-19 guidance and compliance services. Click here to learn more about COVID-19 Facilities Reoccupancy Services.
Contact our offices to discuss how PBS can support the health and safety of your job site.